Sign in to follow this  
raam123

FS9 version 1.1 CTD (strange...)

First great work ! I love your product it worth every penny !For some reason I'm getting CTD when flying the 700 model and fs2crew.I've tested B737-800 with fs2crew all ok 5+ hour flight.Trying to fly it with the 737-700 I get CTD when preforming a checklist... can be b.start checklist or after start checklist...Tested the 737-700 with no Fs2crew all went smooth...Any idea ???

First great work ! I love your product it worth every penny !For some reason I'm getting CTD when flying the 700 model and fs2crew.I've tested B737-800 with fs2crew all ok 5+ hour flight.Trying to fly it with the 737-700 I get CTD when preforming a checklist... can be b.start checklist or after start checklist...Tested the 737-700 with no Fs2crew all went smooth...Any idea ???
Hi Ittai,Each model uses the same FS2Crew gauge (the same code), so that's very tough to say.Since the same code is used in all models, it should affect all models as well in theory.You'd need to look at Event Viewer to get more details on the CTD.Can you look at Event Viewer?Best,

I've looked in the Event viewer, unfortunatlly it says unknown model...It is strange since it happens only with Fs2crew with Ifly...Flying Ifly with no FS2CREW I get no CTD... Maybe I will see something in the Fs2crew event log ? where is it located ?

I've looked in the Event viewer, unfortunatlly it says unknown model...It is strange since it happens only with Fs2crew with Ifly...Flying Ifly with no FS2CREW I get no CTD... Maybe I will see something in the Fs2crew event log ? where is it located ?
Here is my error... did a flight today as well got same error...Flying without Fs2crew all ok.I do use Windows 7 64bit, I do have the tweak to allow more then 2GB.79998516.jpg89539170.jpgThis happens only with Ifly voice fs2crew

Bryan what is your E-mail ?I will try to run Proccess Monitor, since the module is unkonwn...maybe it will figure what causes the CTD...Regards.

Bryan what is your E-mail ?I will try to run Proccess Monitor, since the module is unkonwn...maybe it will figure what causes the CTD...Regards.
Hi,It's:admin **** at**** fs2crew.comUse EventViewer to get details on the issue.Cheers,

Still having these steange CTD's.I can fly without Fs2crew like a charm but when using it I get the CTD.I've tried to reinstall but no succes...I've read in iFly forums that many more have some strange errors with fs2crew, I love your products and it is the first time I get CTD with Fs2crew product...I guess will have to wait for an update,,, solution,,, or just to give it up with iFly,,,

Hi,Try it without applying any tweaks or custom mods.The iFly is one of FS2Crew's most popular products and its user base is large. Reports of issues with this product are very, very isolated, which points to something on the user's system.Best,

Hi,Try it without applying any tweaks or custom mods.The iFly is one of FS2Crew's most popular products and its user base is large. Reports of issues with this product are very, very isolated, which points to something on the user's system.Best,
What do you mean by any tweaks or custom mods ?The strange erro I recieve is "StackHash_0a9e" amd only when using iFly and Fs2crew.

In my continues effort to isolate the problem I've manage to complete a flight.During that 40 min flight I havent used FSACARS which I have on a sec PC (Via WideFs)Now I try to figure what causes FS2crew (iFly version) and FSACARS (http://www.satavirtual.org/fsacars/) to have in conflict ?Inresting since it doesnt conflict no other Fs2crew or program.... :( :(

Hi,I don't use FSACARS but maybe it's the issue if you were able to successfully complete a full flight while not running it.But if it never conflicted with any other FS2Crew program, maybe it's conflicting with the aircraft.Hard to guess.Cheers,