Sign in to follow this  
LarryImler

To N400QW (Eaglesoft)

Attention Please. Read this thread!! http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41Note the contact us with username for activation questions. No username? No activation....:(
RonTo be fair this is not clear when you login (and fail) all you are told is to contact the board administrator. :( My email from you guys asked for an old username and new username it just stated in the body 'old user name' new user name so it was fairly cryptic. I tried to re-register but then it says that my email is already in use.Can you please clarify if we have to send you 2 usernames to re-register ie the old one and the new one? What happens if we can't remember the old username?I don't want to go down the track of opeing a hotmail/gmail account just to register.ThanksPeterH

RonTo be fair this is not clear when you login (and fail) all you are told is to contact the board administrator. :( My email from you guys asked for an old username and new username it just stated in the body 'old user name' new user name so it was fairly cryptic. I tried to re-register but then it says that my email is already in use.Can you please clarify if we have to send you 2 usernames to re-register ie the old one and the new one? What happens if we can't remember the old username?I don't want to go down the track of opeing a hotmail/gmail account just to register.ThanksPeterH
If we do not receive a valid username there will be no activation. Valid usernames are the responsibility of users just as in this forum at Avsim.If a valid UN coupled with an email address is lost the only option is to reregister with a new or different email adress. Our contact email is support@eaglesoftdg.com as mentioned in all documentation/readme files.:(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png