Sign in to follow this  
FS Hub

737 NGX Pilots and cabin seats spotted!

Screenshot says enough:

That looks like a pretty serious explosive decompression, it's a good job they were on the ground :( Although the blood stain on the seat in row three probably means that passenger will never play the violin again, especially after having been ingested into the port engine.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

That looks like a pretty serious explosive decompression, it's a good job they were on the ground :( Al
LMAO.gifI saw that for a brief moment as well when I watch the most recent video. Subliminal messaging?

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

Subliminal messaging?
That's a good name for FRAPs lag, you should suggest that to their marketing department.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Where did you get it TheContrailSky ?
Just from the video then made a screenshot of the video of that moment. Another one:

Screenshot says enough:
Maybe the little surprise on release day PMDG promised us will be a highly defined cabin with onboard entertainment (why else would they have the receiver on the roof?)This feature will be an FPS killer and can therefore be switched off via the FMC.Yes, I know this is not going to happen as it;s not PMDG's business to create functionless eye-candy like some other companies get away with, but on the other hand, it would make the masterpiece complete.

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

That's a good name for FRAPs lag, you should suggest that to their marketing department.Al
Ahah yeah I know it was just lag. I'll let them know though haha

Best regards, happy flying,

Wallace

From the same video...What do we have in the forward cargo compartment? A segway! :D737_ngx_segway.jpg

Where is this video at? Haven't seen a video of the NGX posted in awhile.. let alone with the inside details like this. :(

Wow, good catch! I completely missed that in the brief flicker.
I watched each micro second of that video to enjoy :(

No one has played the vid backwards yet? you can hear Barry Manilow singing satanic verses. truly awesome

From the same video...What do we have in the forward cargo compartment? A segway! :D737_ngx_segway.jpg
Not so sure that's a segway...I have my own ideas tongue.gif