Sign in to follow this  
fscabral

VARG Electra L-188 in HD textures

Those... are for who loved this plane. It is a Lockheed L-188, model by Team KBT for FSX, and specialy in VARIG texture, HD!!!!Since a friend from another forum teached me how to deal with bigger images in FSX, so from 1024 to 4096, so the textures are quite big and heavy to load. But i aways wanted to have a exact Varig model to keep flying it, but no one did one yet. So thanks again Team KBT to keep my dreams real and remembering this beautiful machine...and now i can have in a good quality.Here are some shots in HD. I have no idea how long more i will take to finish it because i am still loocking for old pics and trying to find as many details i can.I hope you like it.

That's a beauty. I rmemeber whe I was much younger flying then in Colombia for SAM and Aerocondor.

Thanks all :)At the moment i am a bit busy with normal life, but asap i will be posting more.

fscabral, maybe I can help you. My dad flew this beauty for 12 years in VARIG before his MD-11 training. What exactly do you need?Best regards,Gabriel Toledano

fscabral, maybe I can help you. My dad flew this beauty for 12 years in VARIG before his MD-11 training. What exactly do you need?Best regards,Gabriel Toledano
Hi dogw, What i am looking for it is spme pics wih good quality, because all the ones from internet are very small and i cant deal too much. I am keep trying to find some images from the cockpit specialy, i mean in a good angle and as i said with excelent quality, so i could copy it to the VC. I need to see which colors were the lights, i can see so many diferent night views, but i guess the varig ones were not pink totaly.:)Thanks