Sign in to follow this  
michaelohalloran

Freeware A340-600 for FS9?

Hi all, I'm having some trouble trying to find a A340-600 for FS9, I came across simbuilds A340-600 but i'm having a problem with the panel, The Speed hold switch does not work, I'm ok with the panel but if the speed switch was working, I have been hunting around for a different panel to add but i haven't had any luck with anything so far. I'm not aware of any other freeware A340-600's for FS9 So would appriciate any possible help given :) Many thanks... Mike :)

You've tried this..?http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fname=tfs346.zip&sortby=1&sortdir=7(base model only -- needs texture from The Fruit Stand website)

You've tried this..?
This is an AI aircraft. :(

Have you tried this?
Guys, Mike wants to fly an airbus A340-600.

I don't think there is one true flyable freeware for you. A346 is one of my favorite aircraft so before, I did try to wait for someone to release a freeware model (I thought POSKY will do the rest but they stopped at A343). So.. I had to pull my wallet to get the CLS version.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

What´s with Wilco? They´ve got an A340-600 in their package. Isn´t that bad. I´ve flown it from Dusseldorf to Boston without any problem, so definitely worth a look.

What´s with Wilco? They´ve got an A340-600 in their package
I'm not aware of any other freeware A340-600's for FS9 So would appriciate any possible help given

Freeware..I see. Next time I ´ll read better, I promise! :(
LOL! I think it maybe i think it maybe payware for me, The simbuild one is nice, i kinda like it.. the panel is the problem, the throttle switch doesn't work, if i could get that working i'd use it lol

could you not try another panel?There are some freeware 340 offerings.Notably Ken Mitchell's which is my own choice.Andy
I have tried other panels, Um the problem i get is the side views with the a340 show the cabin, i actually like that, but when i add a different panel it shows difference side views which overlap the cabin... Is there a way to remove the side views & rear views from a different panel?

I have tried other panels, Um the problem i get is the side views with the a340 show the cabin, i actually like that, but when i add a different panel it shows difference side views which overlap the cabin... Is there a way to remove the side views & rear views from a different panel?
Go to folder panel,open panel.cfg and delete all the [Views]

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5