Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

Fan-made PMDG Screen-shot competion

But when I purchased REX, OD wasn't free Straight%20Face.gifOh... that was REX 2.0 :(.... Makes sense, I'll go install it, I had so much problems with REX's purchase but they handled it so smoothly!Wow! Have you guys seen the pictures on their site? I'm downloading it, IDK what to use to open .torrent files :Hypnotized:BitTorrent is my best bet, the others look like knock offs.
I like uTorrent best. (NOT FOR PIRATING!)Second of all, I'm confused. Did you purchase REX 1 or REX 2.0? I'm pretty sure you'll need 2.0 before you can use the overdrive pack. If you don't have 2.0 it is certainly a worthwhile investment.

It's a free competition silly.
Sorry, I meant the prize. (My English doesn't get better).What does the winner get? Alright, I kid. I'll upload my entry later :(

I like uTorrent best. (NOT FOR PIRATING!)Second of all, I'm confused. Did you purchase REX 1 or REX 2.0? I'm pretty sure you'll need 2.0 before you can use the overdrive pack. If you don't have 2.0 it is certainly a worthwhile investment.
I sent you a message ;) so we can discuss it without disturbing the peace. LOL
I meant the prize. What does the winner get? Alright, I kid. I'll upload my entry later :(
The prize? Straight%20Face.gif We are doing it for fun time passer by-er.Trust me, if I had the money however I'd purchase an add-on for whoever won, but that money is being saved for the NGX lol Just%20Kidding.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

20117218152420.pngThat's my take on it!
That is one hell of a stunning shot.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

That's my take on it!
You've got my vote.Maybe I'll submit one of my own later.

Queen of the Skies over the Midwestern USA with a gorgeous sunset. Big%20Grin.gif -- Loving this beauty!

Thanks guys, great post Ben.I'm not sure how this works, out, should uploaders be able to vote for their image?And would it be possible for me to create a new thread at the end of this competition, and make it a poll?

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Thanks Eric, but I was thinking of this competition to be strictly PMDG, if you know what I mean, to use their resources.And maybe even cheer them on as they see their beautiful work of arts being accented by our scenery Just%20Kidding.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

This is not the screen shot forum guys. Am locking this. Please move it to the appropriate forum.