Sign in to follow this  
WhisperJet83

Northern Adventures

Ladies and gents! Time for another Russian adventure :) This time from Krasnodar Pashkovskaya (KRR/URKK) to Surgut (SGC/USRR), with UTAir Tupolev Tu-154M RA-85777. Hope you'll enjoy! Big%20Grin.gifFlight Number: UT 0436From: Krasnodar Pashkovskaya (KRR/URKK) GMT +0300To: Surgut (SGC/USRR) GMT +0500A/C: TU-154M RA-85777 (TU5) Aircraft owner: UTAir Aviation JSCPlanned TD: 1100 local Actual TD: 1127 localPlanned TA: 1650 local Actual TA: 1701 localBlock time: 03H50 Flight time: 03H34Distance: 2981 km (1610 Nm) Cruising altitude: 11100 meters (36400 ft)Average cruising speed: M0.82 (GS cca 508 KT)Passengers ADT: 96, CHD: 10, INF: 3, WCHR: 2After a good night out in Krasnodar, especially in a nice new restaurant in the city center, my crew had a good night rest and a pickup in front of our hotel, arranged for 09:00 am for a planned departure at 11:00 am. Arriving at the Flight Operations office at Krasnodar airport, we had our weather charts, load sheets, flight plan and other necessary information in order to prepare ourselves and the cabin crew for an upcoming flight. I was informed that RA-85777, aircraft in use today, had some malfunctions with KLN GPS, and with Krasnodar not being our operating base, we couldn't replace it, meaning we will have to use RSBN/NVU navigation all the way from Krasnodar to Surgut (old school Big%20Grin.gif). Our route will take us from Krasnodar, via NZ 3C departure, to Ust Labinsk, Tikhoretsk, Saratov, Ufa, Mikhaylovsk, Ekaterinburg, over the Urals, almost direct routing to Khanty Mansiysk which is also our TOD for arrival to Surgut runway 07, via KOVER 1G arrival (KOVE1G).Around 10:15 we went through airport security, had a mini van taking us to our aircraft parked on a hard stand 24 quite a long way from airport building.Preparing our flight, testing all the systems, passengers boarding, we had to wait for a thunderstorm to pass over Krasnodar so we can safely takeoff.Our airplane parked far away. Pushback completed, engines ready, cleared to taxi to runway 05R (quite far away, but still better then 23L Big%20Grin.gif)Approaching runway 05RTakeoff! Bye bye Krasnodar!Somewhere over Ufa, cruising at FL110.Approaching Surgut, landing gear down!Touchdown!Welcome to Surgut!"Дамы и господа, наш самолет только что приземлились в аэропорту Сургут. Мы просим вас оставаться на своих местах..." Thank you for flying with Utair :)Hope you enjoyed a little trip report Big%20Grin.gif

Thanks guys! :-) Tupolev is really something special. Not to mention is one of the most beautiful airplanes ever built :-)

Excellent! Great pictures! Touchdown shot is awesome.We just lack a panel shot, again! ;)Tu-154 looks indeed perfect!And btw, cruising at FL110 must be really expensive regarding fuel ;) ;) ;)Post soon again, please! :DPS : Did you see the Tu-154 rejecting T/O, and thus blocking the runway??!?( http://www.avherald.com/h?article=4400a43c&opt=0 )

Thanks JL ;-) Panel shot is obviously lacking again for one and one and only selfish reason which is - I didn't want it to be scrutinized with a attention-on-detail eyes of yours! :-) I am still not a captain instructor on Tupolev like you with an almost 100000 hours kn the type :-DAnyway, obviously, enough of my strange jokes, I forgot to add it and with 10 pics per topic and so much to show I guess I decided to stick with visuals only :-(More is coming that is sure :-)PS I've seen it today on russian forum :-(

Haha, that's not a good enough reason to omit posting panel shots. I'm sure many here would love it ;)And 100000 hours, maybe, but not in the last 2 years, so I've almost forgotten everything! You're the new Tu representative here!

Very nice! :( Thankyou for posting Predrag! B)
Thanks Ed! Big%20Grin.gif Eagerly waiting for IL-96 :(
Now you've done it. Installing the 154 now. Well done with the report btw. :(
Great news Daniel! Let us start with Tupolev frenzy! B) I don't know if you used it previously, but the visual model I'm using is much better, and is not the one that comes with PT Tu-154M package. Send me a pm, if you need a link :)

Ye, i suspect it's the Vitamin model since it got wingviews. I have used it before and flown around 100 hours in the PT 154M so i'm in to it. Although the small files too control the landing lights and APU door for the Vitamin model always seem to disappear on my computer. Got those from Edna before. :(

Ye, i suspect it's the Vitamin model since it got wingviews. I have used it before and flown around 100 hours in the PT 154M so i'm in to it. Although the small files too control the landing lights and APU door for the Vitamin model always seem to disappear on my computer. Got those from Edna before. :(
I have resent you the files Daniel. :(

Love is in the air!!! Just finished Ural Tu-154M flight from Ekaterinburg to Mineralnye Vody, screens should be here soon :-)