Sign in to follow this  
WhisperJet83

Northern Adventures

Your shots are in a league of their own...care to explain the Vitamin setup with the PT package ?

And i'm on a Malmö to Bourgas charter flight starting very soon. Pics are coming here too. No prizes for guessing airline and aircraft. :(

Your shots are in a league of their own...care to explain the Vitamin setup with the PT package ?
Thanks a lot Big%20Grin.gif Basically the main thing is installing Vitamin Tu-154 like any other aircraft, directly to your Aircrafts folder, however what is another thing is just to paste PT Tu-154M panel folder (entire folder) directly to Vitamin's one. Remaining thing is adding contact points to Vitamin aircraft.cfg file and that is it. You are ready to fly :) Some other corrections are necessary, as Daniel said, however I can put it all together and just fwd it to you via PM :)
And i'm on a Malmö to Bourgas charter flight starting very soon. Pics are coming here too. No prizes for guessing airline and aircraft. :(
Wow! :) Looking forward to it :)

Wow, beautiful shots, Predrag! :Applause:Somehow, I need to find the time for the Tu-154.... I stopped my Russian adventure after learning the 134... and forgot it all, too. Grf... Regards,Jure

Thanks Jure :) Appreciated :-)I have to admit that, due to lack of time, I haven't flown much of the Tu previously. However, being addicted last week by one experienced Tu-154 simpilot, I had to return back to the bird, read the manual and voila ;-) It is pure pleasure, really Big%20Grin.gifNot to mention it looks amazing!

Thanks a lot Big%20Grin.gif Basically the main thing is installing Vitamin Tu-154 like any other aircraft, directly to your Aircrafts folder, however what is another thing is just to paste PT Tu-154M panel folder (entire folder) directly to Vitamin's one. Remaining thing is adding contact points to Vitamin aircraft.cfg file and that is it. You are ready to fly :) Some other corrections are necessary, as Daniel said, however I can put it all together and just fwd it to you via PM :)
Please do...:(

Make them bigger? You mean upload them in bigger resolution? My native res is HD one, 1920 x 1080 px, however due to file size I am restricted to post them at 1280, as otherwise jpg conversion kills all the colors, and the charm with it :-(

Make them bigger? You mean upload them in bigger resolution? My native res is HD one, 1920 x 1080 px, however due to file size I am restricted to post them at 1280, as otherwise jpg conversion kills all the colors, and the charm with it :-(
Yeah, get them down to 1024 px and link them from an photo storage account like Photobucket.