Sign in to follow this  
Goof

NGX-download

Hi all,Since i'm one of the teen-guys here i have no creditcard and i have no Paypal AccBut i've seen that Aerosoft sells the Downloadversion of the J41 and i thought maybe PMDG could allow them to sell the NGX-download,too since the box will take some month more.That would be really nice because Aerosoft has some other possibilities to pay and with this i needn't worry about the box :/

regards,

Alexander Marx

Hi all,Since i'm one of the teen-guys here i have no creditcard and i habe no Paypal AccBut i've seen that Aerosoft sells the Downloadversion of the J41 and i thought maybe PMDG could allow them to sell the NGX-download,too since the box will take some month more.That would be really nice because Aerosoft has some other possibilities to pay and with this i needn't worry about the box :/
Have you considered something like a "Green Dot" card. I've never used one but they are made for these types of situations. To my understanding it's basically a line of debit without some of the responsibilities. You pay an "activation fee" and give a cashier at the store cash. You then have a card to use for online purchases.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I'll take a look over this :D
I would! I'm not sure which country you're in, but perhaps there are alternatives if Green Dot isn't available there.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

German boy ;)maybe i'll force my dad and his cc.... :DOMG those will be the longest 7 days of my life :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

I would! I'm not sure which country you're in, but perhaps there are alternatives if Green Dot isn't available there.
He is in Alemania. (Germany)

Most banks also offer pre-paid debit cards, similar to travelers' checks, but in plastic form.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Most banks also offer pre-paid debit cards, similar to travelers' checks, but in plastic form.
Very true. But I figured for the sake of the young fellow, the prepaid debit would be more accessible.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I have a paypal account. Its a student account and is attach to my parent account. It comes with a debit card.

German boy ;)maybe i'll force my dad and his cc.... :DOMG those will be the longest 7 days of my life :)
That's what I'll do when I come back from holidays on the 14th... ( :( )And yes, I agree that those will be the longest days in my life.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

okay here we go, dad's home :)Mission impossible :(

regards,

Alexander Marx

Hi all,Since i'm one of the teen-guys here i have no creditcard and i have no Paypal AccBut i've seen that Aerosoft sells the Downloadversion of the J41 and i thought maybe PMDG could allow them to sell the NGX-download,too since the box will take some month more.That would be really nice because Aerosoft has some other possibilities to pay and with this i needn't worry about the box :/
Hey m8 im sure if you give your mum or dad the money one of them would do it for you my friend..