Sign in to follow this  
vampisol

WEAther

Lol, it's quite funny what you've just said, as my post was only laying some simple things you should try and follow when you reply to these types of topics, no finger pointing. So please point out what I said that you thought I thought ;) you were enraged by the OP. That was a joke? I'm sorry.If you are irretated by the fact that the NGX isn't out yet then I personally think it's time you go stretch your legs a bit, before you do devolop a real syndrome. Simple guidlelines I'm providing for the comunity, and if they enrage you, I'm terribly sorry Joel.
You fail to point out and explain to me what I did wrong. Maybe you can help me learn so that this doesn't happen the next time.

You fail to point out and explain to me what I did wrong. Maybe you can help me learn so that this doesn't happen the next time.
I'm not saying you did anything wrong...What I am doing is providing some simple guidelines...Look, I'm not here to argue, and I have no intention to keep this up.EDIT: Oh, and my guidlines would be in my first post.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I'm not saying you did anything wrong...What I am doing is providing some simple guidelines...Look, I'm not here to argue, and I have no intention to keep this up.EDIT: Oh, and my guidlines would be in my first post.
I understand. I just thought you were primarily targeting me as it was a response to my post.

I understand. I just thought you were primarily targeting me as it was a response to my post.
Not at all, I'm glad you understand, I hate feuds, I would of never been able to sleep tonight.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Will this topic never end?It's like the roach that keeps climbing up the toilet bowl. STAY FLUSHED ALREADY.

It is responsible to question certain assertion, when known to be inaccurate or misleading, no matter how many times repeated. I am a serious simmer, backed by decades of professional flying and consulting on aviation and aerospace. I have enjoyed the quality of a few products which incorporated weather radars, and had little reason to question its displayed information. Among them Aeroworx PS1 B744, a product also designed for professional pilot training, a version of which is running within FS9, PSS B757/B777, and Wilco/ FT B737 Classic as examples. In our simming activity, realism is one element, immersion is another.

It is responsible to question certain assertion, when known to be inaccurate or misleading, no matter how many times repeated. I am a serious simmer, backed by decades of professional flying and consulting on aviation and aerospace. I have enjoyed the quality of a few products which incorporated weather radars, and had little reason to question its displayed information. Among them Aeroworx PS1 B744, a product also designed for professional pilot training, a version of which is running within FS9, PSS B757/B777, and Wilco/ FT B737 Classic as examples. In our simming activity, realism is one element, immersion is another.
Okay...what are you talking about? Talking Ear Off.gif This topic has been literally beaten to death. Literally. Reasons and explanations have been given by multiple people and they were very accurate and anything but misleading. Are you trying to troll?

Thank you very much for the responses decent. Hug.gifI am new to the forum, But I've many years as a commercial pilot.I have found it true that the issue has been written several times. Sorry.Many greetings to mothers who respond aggressively.im%20Not%20Worthy.gif
Welcome to the PMDG forum, my friend.If you really want to use a weather radar with the NGX, RealityXP http://www.reality-x...x500/index.html makes a good one that can be used as a pop-up panel.It's as accurate as a WXR can be in FSX.In fact PMDG has provided it for the J41.You may want to put your real name on your signature, so the moderator doesn't bring it up to you. ---- Bob