Sign in to follow this  
jmnc747

SO, WHERE IS THE 737NGX?

10th thread on this. PMDG are only just waking up in the morning right now, they aren't even in office yet.

Does anyone else notice the addition to the liverie post? Release-eve additions 8/3. That means it's coming out today, USA time. Give them a couple hours.

All these posts cost the administrators and moderators of the forums loads of time and also it takes time for the PMDG staff to keep the forums clean so they're ready to launch the bird, it's just gonna take longer with all these non-sense posts. We're all old enough to just wait a bit longer and give them time..

I've never seen a bunch of grown (and presumably professional) men in such hysterics over a virtual airplane. By PMDG's clock, they still have 15 hours left before August the 4th is officially over. Let's grow up a little and let them work. I'm sure they're just as anxious to get the NGX out the door and get us immature fools off their backs as we are to get it into our grubby little hands.

I am very excited with the release of ngx.
We all are.... Now consider yourself an American today because they aren't going to release it here in Europe until at-least 12:00 tonight, or maybe we have to wait another week who knows.