Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

05 August !

I hope when you are going up the stairs for going into the bedroom with your lover...so you can whisper to her ear: "Tu me fait tourner la tete" (you make my head spinning)... Au Revoir Andrea B. - Como I

Well my friends here in Egypt its 5th of August as well, I will have to go to sleep now, I will check my e mail first thing in the morning using my phone in my bed :), if it will be released I will be happy to get the word on my e mail by anyone, alaaar@gmail.comThanks and good night

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

The only problem is that on next might (between friday and Saturday) I'm driving to Croatia (Hrvaska) for spending my summer holydays so I hope FSX release will be tomorrow morning (italy's local time) otherwise I'd have to wait until 20th august (my return's day) for flying it....Shocked.gifCiaoAndrea Buono

Well, looks like Poland is giving up too. It's almost 01:00 AM and it's time to bed. Never before spent whole day on "refresh" button clicking, but - always something must be done first time :PGood luck ! See you in 8 hours!

I'm giving up now also. PMDG, you have 19 hours until I get back from Work tomorrow... Use your time wisely ;) Goodnight all, Enjoy the NGX when it is released!

Americans friends have still a chanche to download their mgx in few time (especially west-coast) now me too I'm giving up...I'm going to bed in short time (here's 01:00 now and I woke up at 06:30 this morning)...anyway not too bad this evening: in the meantime awaiting the release I got a date with a girlfiend of mine...CiaoAndrea B.

Haha, here in Norway it`s the 5th too. But I think they will release it upon the evening, perhaps Nevada time? I`m glad I have a day off tomorrow! Kai Dreyer

Americans friends have still a chanche to download their mgx in few time (especially west-coast) now me too I'm giving up...I'm going to bed in short time (here's 01:00 now and I woke up at 06:30 this morning)...anyway not too bad this evening: in the meantime awaiting the release I got a date with a girlfiend of mine...CiaoAndrea B.
Cancel the date. She'll understand.