Sign in to follow this  
benbakers

3 Questions for simmers, Please.

Hello, First, Im' sorry for my bad english. the PMDG 737 NGX is the best addon ever ! I love you all, PMDG team, Testers, Simmers ... ! Somebody can help me ? 1 - Beginner question, how do ILS landing ? I enter the frequency in NAV, Course in CRS, but in my ND, i have yellow message ( Nav disagree ... ) And i don't know how make an ILS landing without the FMC. 2 - When i make landing with spoilers, in the replay i can't see spoiler and revers, do you have an idea ? 3 - How have the brightness of the cockpit like this ? Where is the switch ? 112186pmdgngxvc31.jpg ----------------------------------------------- Mathieu LawsFrance

Ben (assuming that's your name -- please sign posts with your full name), There's an excellent tutorial that will walk you through an entire flight and help you with setting up for an ILS AUTOLAND. It takes about an hour to complete. FSX replay isn't perfect and often doesn't display flaps and spoilers. There are a number of switches that you need to move in order to get the cockpit lighting you see in the photo, and they're located in several places. I strongly recommend reading the NGX Introduction.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

HiAs per the above sometimes animations don't show in reply. Make sure you have set advanced animations to on. On the upper panel between the crew oxygen & the IRS control panel is a flood light switch, check if it's that that's giving you a light problem. Nav disagree in ND panel could be the frequency is incorrect for the ils selected make sure that the correct frequency is active in the nav I window.

Hi, I recommend you to use FS Recorder. That will be perfect tool for recording and you can enjoy watching your landing with everything working.http://www.fs-recorder.net/ it's free.
I still had troubles with various things not working using FS Recorder on the MD-11. Haven't bothered with it since.

Make sure both the Capt's and the F/O's CRS's are set, and that both the Capt's and the F/O's NAV feq's are set.

Ben (assuming that's your name -- please sign posts with your full name), There's an excellent tutorial that will walk you through an entire flight and help you with setting up for an ILS AUTOLAND. It takes about an hour to complete. FSX replay isn't perfect and often doesn't display flaps and spoilers. There are a number of switches that you need to move in order to get the cockpit lighting you see in the photo, and they're located in several places. I strongly recommend reading the NGX Introduction.
Where ??????? Thanks.