Sign in to follow this  
kianus

Panel and airfraft freeze.

I flew it around a bit today almost entirely in 2D, except for landing with the HGS in the VC and I did not experience any crashes. I also did not use my TrackIR5 since only flying in 2D. Are most people having these freezes getting them in VC and do you use TrackIR5? Try flying around in 2D and see if you still get these crashes.

Hi there, I have just bought that beauty, but unfortunately I can't fly either. I have the same problem with panels frozen. After investigation, the problem occurs systematically when I swithc from map to plan on the EFIS switch to check the route entered in the MCDU.Then, all the buttons keeps moving, but no effects. Some displays disappear like the "FMC" in the menu, the doors, options, in the doors page (FS actions)... I will try now not to turn that knob to see if it frreezes anyway.On the same computer, I'm running perfectly the PMDG B747-400X and some other add-ons...Hope this can help to find out a solution.Budbud
Same here, frozen after changing PLAN to MAP, to check route, both times that i have expierience freezing panel. I think that the source of the problem

Hi again. I think I have found a kind of solution by uninstalling FsPassenger X. Now I haven't got anymore the freezing problem when turning the EFIS knob from map/plan.Could it be a compatibility problem between both programs?Budbud

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

I don't think there is a connectionas I'm not using FS passengers X but my plane / aircraft is freezes as well :(

Yesterday i made a flight primarly using the VC without a Crash... Maybe a 2 d panal problem....
I never use 2D panels and haven't used them when the panels and controls froze up for me, although it might be that I accidently clicked on the FMC screen at some point and undocked it that way, but I don't remember.

For me it only freezes while going through the LEGS page by hitting the STEP button and only if I loaded a panel state!

Hi, first Freez with Hot Fix. Always via Autoland with Autobreak 1 selected! Kind RegardsSteffen Lutz