Sign in to follow this  
Guest acezboy561

Unable to change from PLAN to MAP.

Guest acezboy561

Im trying to do a flight from NZWN-NZCH.. now, I just entered in my legs for the flight - and wanted to confirm that they were all there. When I selected the PLAN, the STEP wouldnt work on the legs page of the FMC and now, but im stuck at the waypoint LALAP on the ND. If I want to select back to MAP, VOR or APP - that is not possible either.I have lost the ability of alot of functions within the FMC right now and cant change the panel state. Is this a bug or an overlook on my behalf?

Hey I've got the same problem. Losing complete functionality of the cockpit. CDU slightly works but no scratch pad and has no effect on anything. All other switches move but do nothing. If I turn APU to start it freezes there and no APU start up occurs..I was flying NZWN-NZAA and the issue resolved itself but is now back to stay so it seems

That is strange. Maybe you should try and run FSX as an admin. If that does not work then reinstall the NGX perhaps?

Yea and no answer yet? Its fairly strange, yea already run as admit, reinstall, fsx.cfg re-config, fcuipc autosave off etc....

Guest acezboy561

I just booted up the default 737 then the NGX - no problems now, just finishing my pre-flight checks!

I just booted up the default 737 then the NGX - no problems now, just finishing my pre-flight checks!
Guys, I am having the same trouble. In the introductory tutorial it instructs users NOT to load the default aircraft but load the PMDG aircraft fresh. I am not sure if this is solving the problem. I am choosing to follow the experience of PMDG on this one. It is good to interact on this subject though.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Only issue I ran into on my FMC was that I couldnt make it go direct to another point on my legs page. I click the waypoint I want and get a invaild entry in the fmc. What do you mean by not loading the default. When fsx launches or when your picking your airport then fly now?

I came across the same problem when I tried to adjust the flight plan in flight. I have also lost complete control of the plane. Trying to restart now

another +1 here, when trying to go between plan and map mode for stepping the legs page it seems to freeze the displays.