Sign in to follow this  
l52

Skeleton

Hi, the problem skeleton appear when I'm in 2D panel and switch to external view .... not when I'm in VC to external view ... although I have entered into FSX.cfg HIGHMEMFIX = 1 can you help me? thanks lucio

Lucio,Are you talking about a momentary skeleton or is it staying that way indefinitely. A momentary one is normal especially on lower end CPUs and GPUs where the large textures take a second to load.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Tthanks for you reply , the problem is for a few seconds ... but my system is CPU i950 3,8 ghz6 giga RAM DDR3NVIDIA Geforce GTX295Windows 7, 64bitscreen 1920X1080 .... ? Lucio

Lucio, HIMEMFIX=1 allows your FSX to access more than the standard 2GB of memory, which will help with a lot of memory limitation issues.

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Hi Ryan- I continue to have exactly the same problem as the OP, even after reducing textures in PS to 1024. I don't have a lower end system either (3.8/12GB, GTX580, VP drives, etc.) Does the coding of this aircraft cache the exterior textures while in VC vs. 2D?

thanks for your help .... I will give you news ... ;-) Lucio

How many of us have had this with other fs addons, i have especially with the Aerosoft Airbus, i think it could be a fsx bug ... Just a thought !