Sign in to follow this  
Bentree

Stutter of 11 seconds in the NGX

Hi, I bought and downloaded the NGX today and with my first two testflights it came up that on my systemi have a stutter of 10-11 seconds (the display freezes for 10-11 seconds) every one of two minutes. Anybody experiencing the same problem? I run the MD11 and jetstream flawlessly on this system......so that would rather not be the problem, FR on the NGX are very good actually. Regards,Ben

Sounds like FSUIPC autosave - turn it off and see if that helps. Thanks,

Boeing777_Banner_DevTeam.jpg

Armen L Cholakian
PMDG Sound Engineer

Hi Mark, Thanks for jumping in, i have done a defrag a few weeks ago with O&O defrag, but i will give it a try again. regards,Ben

Sounds like FSUIPC autosave - turn it off and see if that helps. Thanks,
Hi Armen, That did the trick !! Problem solved....no stutters anymore. Great....i appreciate your help. Kind regards,Ben

I was getting the exact same thing, but my problem was ACARS which I use when flying with DVA. It was set to autosave flight every 90 seconds. When it was saving it would freeze the NGX. I turned off autosave and the problem resolved.