Sign in to follow this  
SnareMV17

How did this make it out of testing?

Chris, I run a similar system as yourself an I7 920 however I amclocked at 4.2Ghz but we are close enough. I use a GTX570 like TABS, and see a framerate that is at 20fps at its worst, and I have a lot of addons (scenery etc running). While I think you will see a huge increase of quality and maybe FPS with the GTX570 (For example you will be able to up the AA settings for a cleaner image) something else must be going on here. Where are you based? would you prepared to let someone remote into your machine while taliking over MSN/skype to have a look around for you? Its something Im willing to do so that you can benefit from this wonderful aeroplane. Let me know and we could arrange something

Chris Warner

PMDG : JS4100, MD-11, 737 NGX (Soon!)

No that is exactly the UFO (A320), the 777 is next to him.The "UFO" is exactly opposite the TUIfly Sim, the 777 opposite the Air Berlin A320, there are 4 Sims in this hall...believe me ;-) Sven
then i must have mistaken it because thats what i got told all the time.. have been in the first hall with the one A320 and the one B73 sim and didnt walk over the bridge to the next one.. btw is there still construction work going on so you are walking partly outside? :D

then i must have mistaken it because thats what i got told all the time.. have been in the first hall with the one A320 and the one B73 sim and didnt walk over the bridge to the next one.. btw is there still construction work going on so you are walking partly outside? :D
No there's a tunnelbridge between the buildings, no more walking outside ;-)