Sign in to follow this  
speedybirdy

Dose anyone else have this sound issue?

Hi all,I have noticed a slight sound issue with the NGX upon take off with the FMC fully programmed. I get the V1, VR, V2 sound’s when in the PMDG NGX Paint scheme, but with some of the add on repaints from the PMDG downloads like Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Air Berlin, KLM I have noticed that I do not get the V1, VR, V2 on these repaints.Has anyone else bumped into this problem?Cheers.

Yes I can confirm that I also have this problem. Flying the Ryanair paint and not once heard the callouts V1/VR/V2 RegardsJay

I believe I read the settings are unique for each plane, in the introduction document. Allows you to configure different liveries based on the real world if you so choose. I recoomend you review the introduction document for the other tid bits of information that have proven worth while.

I get V1, but not Vr or V2. I only have one repaint so it is not th is issue. Maybe I am blasting through them too fast because I am not rotating soon enough due to low frame rates. I have yet to hear "Rotate". I will check the settings again. We are supposed to hear "Rotate", right?

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized