Sign in to follow this  
sidali

It's absolutely thrilling

Hey Armen Armen. Again AMAZING sound set... One question though : I didn't hear GPU sound in ext view. Another FSX limitation?

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Couldn't agree more. Sound is a huge (and often underrated) part of immersion in FSX. I've heard good sound before, but never anything like this. An amazing experience.

I can't stand this plane! It's ruined all my other payware planes. This is so unfair, how am I expected to ever fly anything else again? tongue.png No, really on a serious note I want to thank everyone who put in the time and effort to craft this 737. It is a true joy to fly. My wife and kids already know to give dad his room for the next few days while I get over that initial rush of ownership. Thank you all very much.

Edward Smoker Sr.

I certainly appreciate the hard effort that PMDG has put forth in the making of this great product. A new aircraft model made from scratch. It puts flight simulation on a different level, never experienced before. The sounds are absolutely impressive - I was just blown away... Most of all I loved the sounds during landing and rollout - the transition from high speed to low speed. Thanks PMDG!

I can only fly the 737NGX and the B17Accusim or Spitfire. For GA VFR flying I pick the Katana Diamond. Everything else feels lifeless in comparision. These aircraft all "feel" alive.