Sign in to follow this  
gueyo

Freeze problem continues after installing Hotfix

The pmdg support page its down for me, so i will post the freeze here. flying the 737-800WL from SVMI to TNCM Fly tampa scenery, after passing SILVA intersection, at 37000ft, i selected in the cdu Rnav app for runway 09, the panel froze again. So for me, the hot fix didnt work. Also a previuos flight from KDFW to KALT at app 12000 ft, after selecting another app on the cdu the FSX crashed and closed. Still waiting PMDG support page comes up to fell report

I had also experienced a few freezes the first night I purchased the NGX. I was browsing the forum and found a post where someone had solved his freezes by loading a default fsx 737 before loading NGX and it solved his issues. I tried that as well and have not had a freeze yet. I simply load a default 737 in fsx then fire up NGX and all is well. Hope this helpsMark

Yup... despite the hot fix the panel freeze is still there. I was just doing some flight preparations and when I went to the second RTE page to enter the waypoint there where two bogus values in the first VIA/TO line that I didn't enter. When I tried to delete that line the MOD symbol in the top left was highlighted and the EXEC button lit up. After that, no reaction at all. And the FMC entry disappeared from the CDU main page. I don't know if that's important but it happend doing a successful flight and changing the time of day.