Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xxts

FMC descent page

The 737's I fly have the option on the descent page to select path or speed mode yet I can't find it on the NGX????Also, with version 10.8 of the fmc you should be able to arm VNAV prior to takeoff and it engages at 400ft which all seemed to work ok until after takeoff the autothrottle refused to maintain FMC speed (just kept accelerating). Anyone else had this?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Your vnav has something wrong; mine works without a hitch. As for the descent page, I haven't really looked at it in detail as I havent had much time to learn the plane, but I would guess that, unless it's an airline option, pmdg probably simulated it, but I'm not sure about this one and could be wrong.

lodged ticket today. Tried it again on diff route and still no Speed / path option on FMC descent page. So only VNAV PATH available for me at the moment.

When you get close enough and have done the required settings, the init page will change to an approach page where you choose flaps and stuff. Check out the tutorial. Henri

When you get close enough and have done the required settings, the init page will change to an approach page where you choose flaps and stuff. Check out the tutorial. Henri
Thats not what he's after- He want's the option to have VNAV descent manually changed from VNAV PTH to VNAV SPD and vice versa. I can see why as the automatic selection has been pretty odd with me a few times.