Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGX

New SLI FSX Rig

Hey try putting the fps limiter in Nvidia profile. That should make it jump to the 525.

Zulfiqar  Location : VABB - Boombay - India

Powered By : X-plane  / il2 / DCS

Taking Flight where no one does

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M .0]Anisotropic=1AntiAlias=1Mode=1366x768x32 [DISPLAY.Device.Intel® HD Graphics Family.0]Mode=1024x768x32 If i delete the Intel entry, when I start FSX with the limiter, It just adds it back to the CFG. I just double click the .bat created by the applet. Right click options are the usual. Open, edit, run as admin etc, Nothing about graphics. The nvidia profiles only allows me to add .exe's. The FSX.exe is already got a profile which uses the Nvidia card.

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

[DISPLAY.Device.NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M .0]Anisotropic=1AntiAlias=1Mode=1366x768x32 [DISPLAY.Device.Intel® HD Graphics Family.0]Mode=1024x768x32 If i delete the Intel entry, when I start FSX with the limiter, It just adds it back to the CFG. I just double click the .bat created by the applet. Right click options are the usual. Open, edit, run as admin etc, Nothing about graphics. The nvidia profiles only allows me to add .exe's. The FSX.exe is already got a profile which uses the Nvidia card.
Ok. so the fsx.cfg shows both the entries am I correct ? And were these there before ?

Yes they were both there before. If I try delete the Intel entry, as soon as I start FSX with the limiter, it re-adds it

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Yes they were both there before. If I try delete the Intel entry, as soon as I start FSX with the limiter, it re-adds it
If they were there then in fsx it should show you the option to select the display. There is also a display.cfg in fsx root, but honestly don't know what it does.

As the picture I posted earlier shows, it only lets me select the intel. There is no option for the nvidia

Di Agron

As the picture I posted earlier shows, it only lets me select the intel. There is no option for the nvidia
stdy i am downloading the fps limiter and trying to figure out if it can be put in my ATI profile. But do you need the FPS limiter ? There is also an alternative to the fps limiter , a new one I will post the link stdby.

I'm running a laptop, and bojote recommends using it for improved smoothness so every little bit of performance is needed

Di Agron

I'm running a laptop, and bojote recommends using it for improved smoothness so every little bit of performance is needed
Ok but the limiter does not work with everyone. What is the difference in framerates with the limiter and without the limiter under the same scenery and aircraft ?