Sign in to follow this  
malaeddi

Wilco Airbus

Is it just me, or would it be extremely amazing to have a module for the dreaded wilco airbuses?I tried to do it myself, but I blew at it...Regards, Majid

I'm working on one and is mostly done but there are a few knobs (and most of the MCDU keys) that are troubling me...

Regards,

Allan Jensen

Hi Folks, I created a profile for a Wilco Airbus Evolution A320. It works with a combination of Offsets, Keys, LVAR and Mouse Macros. Maybe not the best solution - but useable... ;O) After that first step although the A318, 319 and 321 will be published too. But before I publish it as a download, it would be nice, if some users could test the profile.Please send me an reply or a personal message - I will send you the ZIP File with the profile. If anybody could help regarding the ALTITUDE Offset - it would be nice... ;O) Regards,pero

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

...please find the result at the downloads! ;O) Greetings,pero

Hey Capt. PERO,Just a quick question about your Wilco Airbus A320 Lua script... Does it also provide read offsets (so I can turn a LED on for say APU Aval on my OpenCockpits USBOutputs card) or is it simply for Inputs only (to be able to assign buttons and switches)?Hope somone can reply soon and give me some good news ;-) (that is does both... inputs and outputs)What are the major differences between the FSX Exporter tool developed by Eric Marciano and this plugin? - Does it do everything that the FSX Exporter tool can do (Except currently the ALT?)I would also like to say thank you to Capt. PERO for contributing this Lua Script! :-)Many thanks,Bobby

Hello Guys,Why don't you use the FSUIPC Exporter for this?This is a module especially developed (by me) for the Wilco Airbus Series Vol 1 & Vol 2 (fs9 & FSX) that allows you to control the Airbus systems through FSUIPC offsets. It is described on my web site here : http://emarciano.free.fr/En/FSUIPCExporter.htmMany users are happy about this module. I keep working on it to add new Airbus-specific offsets and future versions will be available for the existing customers with no additional cost.Have a look at it, just in case it might help...Eric

Hi,as Eric said - they most comfortable and best way to use the Offset of the Wilco Airbus is to use the FSUIPC Exporter. The mayor difference of my work and the exporter is, that I use mouse macros, LVAR, key-presses and standard offsets. It is a mess of work to find out which one works and with not.Problems of my script are 4-example: no allways correct MCP Display, key-press sometimes not working. ;O)But I am fine with my LINDA Profile, but feel free to use (and buy) the exporter of Eric.

Hi Folks, I created a profile for a Wilco Airbus Evolution A320. It works with a combination of Offsets, Keys, LVAR and Mouse Macros. Maybe not the best solution - but useable... ;O) After that first step although the A318, 319 and 321 will be published too. But before I publish it as a download, it would be nice, if some users could test the profile.Please send me an reply or a personal message - I will send you the ZIP File with the profile. If anybody could help regarding the ALTITUDE Offset - it would be nice... ;O) Regards,pero

Hallo Peter,

I hope you are still connected to this forum.

My question is:  could you please send me your WILCO profile.

I am configuring my Saitek controlers with SPAD.neXt and therefore I need LVARs for the A320.

thanks+beste Gruesse

Alhard.

btw: I am using your SIMSTARTER tool

regards, 

Alhard,   FS-Pilot since 1980,

WIN7, FS9-FSX-P3Dv45, 3 PCs, 6 Monitors, IVAO, Helicopter, Airbus, VFR

Hi WILCO/FT Airbus pilots,

I am glad to inform you about the new method, to use the Saitek controllers Multi Panel, Radio Panel, etc. with the FT A320. Ulrich the developer of SPAD.NeXt  (http://www.fsgs.com/forum/index.php) has integrated some days ago all WILCO Offsets to the SPAD tool. The Offset are provided by Eric Marcianos FSUIPC-Exporter.

I hope this is good news for you, at least for me.

regards, 

Alhard,   FS-Pilot since 1980,

WIN7, FS9-FSX-P3Dv45, 3 PCs, 6 Monitors, IVAO, Helicopter, Airbus, VFR