Sign in to follow this  
docdon

Unreadable fonts on panels.

Hello and top of the day to you. I feel like this has been reported in the past but I just haven't seen it yet. My highest regards to the team that constructed this sim. WOW! I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said except that I'm proud to be an owner of this simulation. My problem is that I can't read any of the instrument panel, overhead panel, fonts. I can read the instrument readouts, but not the identification fonts. I am posting a pic and maybe you can tell me what to do. I've tired changing the lighting and other things, but to no avail. Maybe just my computer problem. Who knows? I am attaching a pic from the overhead panel at the voltage/electrical instrument. As you can see, the readout is legible, but the ID label are illegible.Any info to help me here would be appreciated. My sys info.MS Win7 pro. 64 bitMfg. Gigabyte M68M-s2px64 based PCProcessor: AMD Phenom II X2 555 Processor, 3200 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)Locale United StatesInstalled Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GBTotal Physical Memory 3.75 GBAvailable Physical Memory 952 MBTotal Virtual Memory 7.50 GBAvailable Virtual Memory 3.54 GB Donald Baker

On your FSX Options display check the first page the solution is there :) Marc

Best Regards

Marc Manandise

Windows 10 PRO

Turn up your global texture resolution in FSX Settings. I had the same problem at first, though not as bad.

Pretty sure the fix to your problem is in the introduction manual...

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.