Sign in to follow this  
jcmmg

All my helicopters are experiencing CTD

Hi allToday I'm appealing to your knowledge as I'm struggling to find a solution.The problems is that every helicopter, default or payware, turbine or piston are experiencing CTDs after some minutes of flying (2 or 10, practically random) and I don't know which the problem is. On the other hand I don't have problems with any other aircraft on FSX as they are working perfectly. I've tried to use FSX repair function but the problem persists.

I hope I could find a solution.My specs:

MoBo: Asus P5Q Pro|Processor: Intel E8500 OC 4.2 GHz|Memory: 4 GB Kingston HyperX 1066|BFG Nvidia 9800 GTX + O|SB X-Fi Xtreme Music|FSX Pro + Acc (SP all)|WIN7 64

Thanks

Jcmmg

Guest firehawk44

What does the System Event Viewer state? Any error message(s)? Did you modify any of the aircraft.cfg's especially the default? A FSX repair should have fixed any corrupted aircraft.cfg's though. Did you install or repair SP1 and SP2 too after the FSX repair? If you had Acceleration installed, that needs a repair too. Best regards,Jim

Do You have Audio environment program from Flight1 ? if so, you need to rename a file in it, I'm at work now but i could tell you later tonight which file it is or in the meantime, do a search either here at AVSIM or at Flight1's forum for the answer... good luck Alain from Montreal

Do You have Audio environment program from Flight1 ? if so, you need to rename a file in it, I'm at work now but i could tell you later tonight which file it is or in the meantime, do a search either here at AVSIM or at Flight1's forum for the answer... good luck Alain from Montreal
Hi Alain Thanks for your replay, yes I have Audio Environment, wich is great when it works! I didn't know about this problem, I'm going to google it to see if I find the solution. Thanks all for your reply

Out of my head, in Audio environment folder, rename AEROMODULE.dll by adding .bak to it, so will look like this: AEROMODULE.dll.bak; that fix this problem with Heli for me.... Alain from Montreal

Out of my head, in Audio environment folder, rename AEROMODULE.dll by adding .bak to it, so will look like this: AEROMODULE.dll.bak; that fix this problem with Heli for me.... Alain from Montreal
Thanks Alan, your clue was the solution!! Also I've found on Simforum a replacement for the problematic module, so here is the link for further references! http://www.simforums.com/forums/audio-environment-helicopters-and-fsdreamteam_topic34818.html