Sign in to follow this  
Robert Greene

Manual gear extension access hatch

How do we know you are not really a shemale ??? Shocked.gif She used a fake pic and got caught. So what ?? BTW, the tinfoil suits you !! LMAO.gif Fred.
It started with "her" preaching forum rules and ended with "her" outright refusal to follow them. "She" complained about getting hit on. Why use a fake name and pic like that if you were truly concerned. It was ridiculous. I've reported "her" to the admins and explained the situation.

Chris Hicks

Wouldn't worry about it all that much guys, girls, whomever. It's all just trivial nonsense. Much more interesting things happening all over the world. Couldn't resist making the bust though! hope you can see the funny side NGX as you have been helpful to a lot of people recently in the tech forums, so would be a shame if you disappeared over this.

Wouldn't worry about it all that much guys, girls, whomever. It's all just trivial nonsense. Much more interesting things happening all over the world. Couldn't resist making the bust though! hope you can see the funny side NGX as you have been helpful to a lot of people recently in the tech forums, so would be a shame if you disappeared over this.
+1

Her help to anonymous members about issues regarding what is and isn't a piracy problem have been very helpful.

Chris Hicks

Her help to anonymous members about issues regarding what is and isn't a piracy problem have been very helpful.
Get off of your soap box, Chris. You're being an idiot accusing people you don't know of piracy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Wow. Get a bunch of creeps around a supposed female on the forum and if they don't fight over her, they run her off.
She's still posting. She took down the photo of the actress she was using. Not sure if they are still using the actresses name. Due to the fake photo and fake name, I see no reason to think the 'female' part may well be fake too.
Get off of your soap box, Chris. You're being an idiot accusing people you don't know of piracy.
I'm not accusing anyone of piracy. Pointing out facts. And this whole thing started over the "sign your name" rule, which is specifically about not helping pirates. That's where I'm coming from with that.

Chris Hicks

She's still posting. She took down the photo of the actress she was using. Not sure if they are still using the actresses name. Due to the fake photo and fake name, I see no reason to think the 'female' part may well be fake too. I'm not accusing anyone of piracy. Pointing out facts. And this whole thing started over the "sign your name" rule, which is specifically about not helping pirates. That's where I'm coming from with that.
You absolutely accused someone of piracy.
She's been giving 'tech support' to new users with anonymous profiles. Probably a pirate.
Sound familiar? Let's drop this one already!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Touche'. Again, Its up to the mods now. I pointed out what I've observed about that poster. I'll let them decide. In any case, it all comes from my secret desire to be pretty...and blonde...and female.

Chris Hicks

Touche'. Again, Its up to the mods now. I pointed out what I've observed about that poster. I'll let them decide.
For the record I like you on these forums. If that's worth anything. I just think this one was a little too heated.

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules