Sign in to follow this  
MO-Airlines

Fatal Error message in flight

The filosofy behind the uiautomationcore.dll fix is this: When you are running on a win7 64 bits system, then replace that dll with the 32-bits version of that dll. This fix is to overcome a crash of FSX when using the right-click contect menu or the drop down menu's from the menu bar. You can verify if you can reproduce that issue by simply right-clicking 20-30 times. without the 32-bits version of that dll FSX will crash. Whether this fix is related to your issue remains to be seen however, but it's worth a try i think. Succes ermee!

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

I think I got it!! I spend all day reïnstalling FSX and all my add-ons, also the NGX.This time I installed the NGX before fixing the UIautomationcore.dll.(Fixed the UIautomationcore.dll by downloading a new one from http://www.mediafire.com/?mik2mlqdz1w and placed it in the Windows / System32 map and replaced the original one. (Make back-up!)) I have flown 2 medium-hual flights today to test it: EHAM->LGHI and back to EHAM via LGKO to refuel and haven't had any Fatal Error on the flights while I excessively used the right mouse button and the view selection via the menu bar. I will make some other flights tomorrow night to test it some more, meanwhile, you might try this too! MO-Airlines wink.png

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden

Still no Fatal Error's for me, If anyone tried this too please reply! ;)
I'm going to try it!!:)I will write my experiences!Regards(firstly I have to find information on Google, to how can I overwrite the .dll file in win./system32 folder, I do not have permission yet!)

Do you replace the downloaded UIautomationcore.dll file with the one in the windows/system32 folder or you put the downloaded file into the main FSX folder? I guess it is not the same thing. It does not allow me to replace the system32 folder's file.

@Shamrock727: That fix was before you installed the NGX right?
Yes sir you are correct!! But I still haven't had any problems with FSX!! Not that I know of yet anyway.

@Shamrock727: Lucky you! I still haven't had any Fatal Errors now so I think it worked! @Onody123: Yes you have to replace it with the one in your System32 folder or else it won't work!You need to have permission to change anything in that folder, I don't know exactly how I did that but I think I just clicked right mouse button on the System32 folder and changed something under some kind of security tab or something. Sorry I can't really recall how I did that.You'll easily find that on google I'm sure. MO-Airlines ;)

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden