Sign in to follow this  
KriVa

KriVa's livery request thread

How about a Gol without winglets (PR-GOP)? And the Gol 10 years special livery (PR-GTF)!

How about a minority airline, such as Air India Express, or Jet Airways who do operate 800WLs not seen in western skies? I was going to also suggest a Kenya Airways but they only operate 700WL,and the 600/700 is not out, as yet. Also, please post a link where they can be downloaded. Thanks
Kenya Airways operate the 800WL too, so a repaint of that would be very welcome. Very colourful paint scheme. Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

Kenya Airways operate the 800WL too, so a repaint of that would be very welcome. Very colourful paint scheme. Kevin Hall
Hi Kevin. Thanks for that update. All the more reasons I hope that someone does a repaint of this airline's livery.

Since I've been flying about 5 days straight the last week, and I like my social life too, progress on the liveries has been kinda slow.However, there is some progress. The Aer Lingus livery is coming along nicely, I still need to finetune some details and look for the right fonts. I started on the Travel Service livery (which is going to be OM-TVA), but I'm still looking for the Travel Service logos.

The Aerlingus livery is released for those who want it.Thanks to Thomas VandermeirenRónán O Cadhain.http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=ftp&DLID=163157

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg