Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biku

Regarding End Of Flight

Hi Guys I had problem with fsx , regarding when i fly pmdg aircraft of any 747-md-11 -737ngx after a long flight or short flight when i try to end my flight there is problem. the fsx wont end flight its just stuck and halt and after a long time fsx error msg appear. but when try other aircraft and exit there is not fatal error why only pmdg. so guys if you could know how to get rid of this problem would be highly appreciated.Thank you Bikash kc

Sounds like you got a problem with the these planes Money Eyes.gif Yes I know, I am sarcastic at times. The best thing that you could probably do is track down that file that is causing the crash at the end and report back. If we can not tell you, a re-install should help.

Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. ~Gil Stern

Hi Guys I had problem with fsx , regarding when i fly pmdg aircraft of any 747-md-11 -737ngx after a long flight or short flight when i try to end my flight there is problem. the fsx wont end flight its just stuck and halt and after a long time fsx error msg appear. but when try other aircraft and exit there is not fatal error why only pmdg. so guys if you could know how to get rid of this problem would be highly appreciated.Thank you Bikash kc
The same thing happens to me all the time !! I have no addons and nothing modified.It happenes with initial release and also with Hotfix 3.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg