Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RYR738

Possible Bug ?

It concerns the TOGA takeoff routine.(FCOM Vol 2 page 224) After pressing TOGA the AFDS commands 10 degrees nose down (which it does)As can be seen on the PFD. At 60 knots it commands 15 degrees nose up !!! (which it doesn't) On the PFD it is only 12.5 degrees. I think this is a bug. Is everyone seeing this ????? Fred.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Also.............When in ALT HOLD and select a new altitude, the ALT HOLD switch light does not come on.( FCOM Vol 2 page 193 ) Only the Collind MCP.OK on the Honeywell. Fred.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Hi Frederic!I´m sure PMDG have seen your post and maybe trying to verify it on their set-upI myself haven´t bought the ac yet. Waiting for an SP or some fix so that I knowmost of the freezing are gone./ Leffe

Leif A Mikkelsen

Hi Frederic! I´m sure PMDG have seen your post and maybe trying to verify it on their set-up I myself haven´t bought the ac yet. Waiting for an SP or some fix so that I knowmost of the freezing are gone. / Leffe
I hope so ! The more of these little things that get spotted the better SP1 will be. This is by far the best plane ever on the MSFS platform. It never stops amazing me.A pure joy to use and fly.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Frederick. You are right about the 12.5 degrees instead of 15. I hadn't noticed it until your post. John

John Gilbert

UK

10 miles SW of Stansted