Sign in to follow this  
gigemaggs99

FS2Crew and FSFK

I've been using FSFK on FS2004 for a few months now and it works great. I purchased FS2 Crew for FS2004 C172 Lite today. It says in the manual that it needs to be installed on the default Flight1 or basic C172 panel. The only thing I've changed in the Flight1 panel.cfg was adding the FSFK hotspot. It has been working fine since I purchased it a few months back. I installed FS2 Crew lite for the C172 and reverted back to the original Flight1 C172 Panel.cfg for the install. Once the install was complete I loaded FS2004 up and the FS2 Crew works GREAT! I added the hotspot back into the panel.cfg and it does not show up. I used the install program inside FSFK, saved it after the install and it still does NOT show up on the panel like it did before FS2Crew. Are FS2Crew and FSFK not compatible? Am I doing something wrong? I'd like to be able to use both as I use FSFK to track my pireps for my VA. Thank you.

Update, FSFK and FS2Crew will work together, I just can't get the hotspot to show up on the panel. FSFK is working in the background and will allow me to submit my pireps. Now if I can just figure out how to add the hotspot....

Hi, You can use a program like 'FS Panel Studio' to easily add hotspots, etc., to panel.cfg files. Cheers,
Ok, thank you, the problem is once I add the hotspot it still doesn't show up. Does the FS2Crew take over the entire main panel? If I removed FS2Crew then the hotspot for FSFK shows back up.