Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakern

YBBN-YMML and PMDG's NGX.....

Hi all. I had to share this with you. rolleyes.gif For a few days ago, i did this flight, YBBN-YMML with my new NGX. What a positive experience for me. To test ORBX and PMDG together with with FEX and ASE, and with autogen on Very Dense and mesh resolution on 5m....!!! For info, i have no traffic installed. huh.png I let pictures speak for themselves without any comments from me. au2.jpgau4.jpgau5.jpgau6.jpgau7.jpgau8.jpgau9.jpgau11.jpg Hope you enjoyed it. Thank's for now.

Guest Ps762

Hi! Beautiful shots. Orbx and PMDG does make for a pretty awesome screenshot combination! I'm still flying default FsX and even with that I'm having a good time! Many thanks, Pierre

Beautiful shots! In the future you need to please keep the shots at or below the maximum size (1024px width). Thanks and we look forward to seeing more of your screenshots in the future!

Sincerely,

Chase 

My 2017 Build: Liquid Cooled i7 7700K CPU idle @ 4.2GHz | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G | 16GB's DDR4 4000 RAM | ASUS 27" 144hz Gaming Monitor | MSI Z270 M7 Motherboard  | Windows 10 | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB SSD