Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeDavey777

Nav Data Out of Date?

So this recently started showin up on my FMC/CDU when ever I begin to start a commute, anyone have an idea of why it would say NAV Data out of Date? I thought thought the plane was brand new ? :)

Mike Davey 777

Windows 64- Intel ® Core 2 Quad Q9550

2.83 GHz, 4.00 GB Ram Ge Force GTX 460

Nav data is updated all the time (monthly? not sure exactly how frequent). The Ident page shows what period your nav data is valid for. You can use somewhere like Navigraph to get the info updated if you want, however most of the time having out of date nav info isn't really an issue for simming.

Jordan Forrest

Navigation databases expire every 28 days. The one shipped expired last Thursday (25th) and the current one (cycle 1109) will expire on Thursday 22 September. In the sim world, you can safely ignore the message if you don't need to have the latest procedures in your database. Cheers DZ

David Zhong

logo-tiny.png

New video every Thursday: Aircraft Lighting - Boeing 777

Search the forum, someone has shown how to edit the date of the Airac, so you dont get this message.Or, as above, you can update it useing navigraph

Regards

Luke M

See link in signature

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE

Thanks, so if I dont update it monthly will I get this message all the time, and do you guys also get this message?

Mike Davey 777

Windows 64- Intel ® Core 2 Quad Q9550

2.83 GHz, 4.00 GB Ram Ge Force GTX 460

Mike, The message is normal, the real FMC does it when the current date exceeds the expiration date on the navdata cycle.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com