Sign in to follow this  
ICMC

EZDok

RightSo I have done it all fresh exactly as said. I changed the switch in FSX so it doesn't pause anymore (learned something new again)I downloaded the files from AOA and saved them to the ezca system.andNope nothing worksd. Just the same as before. If i hit any camera it stays were it is. If i go to the Aircraft cameras it changes to one that is in the middle of the aircraft and stays there doesn't matter what i hit and when i go to world which is empty it goes somewhere in the world but nothing more happens.So what are the next stepsThx Ian
Ok. Did you unzip the files from AOA into a folder of your choice, like say 737-ez-profiles? Then did you double click on the EzDock config icon on your desktop and hit the configure FSX button, after which you should start FSX and load your A/C at any airport and bring up your EzDok from the addons menu. From here you install the four files that you unzipped.Let me know if you did all that first.
I do not know if this is your case but this behavior is for a pirated product!
Sorry don't understand the question.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Ok. Did you unzip the files from AOA into a folder of your choice, like say 737-ez-profiles? Then did you double click on the EzDock config icon on your desktop and hit the configure FSX button, after which you should start FSX and load your A/C at any airport and bring up your EzDok from the addons menu. From here you install the four files that you unzipped.Let me know if you did all that first. Sorry don't understand the question.
Yeap exactly like that. II have even assigned some buttons of my Saitek x52 Pro and now it toggles from one point to the other but not as a camera actually like the NGX pics not moreHAT will not workThx Ianand yesit says Connected and active

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better

Guys and Gals Anyone got a clue where I can get help on EZDok. I just cannot get it to work. There is no category here in Avsim for EZDok.So maybe someone here knows whom to ask or naybe you know something that will help me. This is so frustrating.@*&%£$"^&()&^&£%^$@::*£$&$ Thx Ian
I believe that THIS IS THE topic! THIS IS the issue in discussion!!!! and one more time, my opinion : This is a behavior of Pirated product.
Sorry don't understand the question.
Sorry but you did not understand my opinion.

Sorry mate this is bought via Flight1 for £21.84 if that is OK with you and no there is NO pirated Software on this PC. I even have all FSUIPC and WIDEFS paid up and I subscribe to NavigraphSo there

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

It sounds like you reinstalled it from the Flight1 installer you did on a previous install. I had the same problem with mine and I found out I have to redownload the installer and run it from my program files(x86) folder. It's the result of some kind of activation piracy feature that Flight1 uses. You MUST use the flight-one software downloaded installer for ezdok camera that i think gets saved in your program folders (I usually save these type of thigs in my documents but EZDok doesn't like to install from those locations). Use the re-install feature where you have to enter once again your order details, key, etc. You may also have to reactivate your key here: https://www.flight1....page=keyrequestThis definetly sounds like an activation issue. Good luckChuck

Chuck Biggins

I had problems like this awhile back, make sure you install it with the flight1 wrapper like Chuck suggested, also don't forget to run the config tool, you aslo have to run it everytime use install a new aircraft aswell.

Yeap exactly like that. II have even assigned some buttons of my Saitek x52 Pro and now it toggles from one point to the other but not as a camera actually like the NGX pics not moreHAT will not workThx Ian and yesit says Connected and active
Sorry to harp on this, did you actually go to file and hit 'Load Camera Set' and pick the .ecs file?If so i am wondering if you hit the num 3 key which is your global enable/disable key.Also for now, until you get this sorted, i would disable your hat swich untill you can at least move from camera to camera if it were me.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

I believe that THIS IS THE topic! THIS IS the issue in discussion!!!! and one more time, my opinion : This is a behavior of Pirated product. Sorry but you did not understand my opinion.
Wow your a very cheeky person, how dare you accuse some one that came here for help of software piracy with nothing to back it up......shame on you.

My Original post:

Wow your a very cheeky person, how dare you accuse some one that came here for help of software piracy with nothing to back it up......shame on you.
Well, I believe you missed something in this discution. Above you can see my original post and the response from the owner of the topic. . I did not accuse anybody.Please understand a conversation before post any opinion about it.

So here we are 2 things one is i reins5talled the f tr programe and secondly i also used the options when i installed the new version the options in the config at the start up of the config So it has been a bit of a day c u l8t as i have geusts

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

<< Damned friends are always stopping by and messing up my sim time, too. >>Ha ! I don't have that problem. Since the 737NGX release I've locked the doors...My supplies, however, are now running a little low. My biggest problem is that there are far too many postings on this forum - I'm losing valuable 'training' time having to read them all. Keep them to a reasonable level, please.LMAO.gif RegardsBill Cusick0.9nm SW R03 EGOW

It sounds like you reinstalled it from the Flight1 installer you did on a previous install. I had the same problem with mine and I found out I have to redownload the installer and run it from my program files(x86) folder. It's the result of some kind of activation piracy feature that Flight1 uses. You MUST use the flight-one software downloaded installer for ezdok camera that i think gets saved in your program folders (I usually save these type of thigs in my documents but EZDok doesn't like to install from those locations). Use the re-install feature where you have to enter once again your order details, key, etc. You may also have to reactivate your key here: https://www.flight1....page=keyrequestThis definetly sounds like an activation issue. Good luckChuck
ChuckThat was good advice. Now it is running. I uninstalled and also cleared the registry then installed again as you said. But one more thing . I also when using the config tool used on the top left I think it is options and it added 2 dll files as it said successfully.So not it is workingThx Chuck
Sorry to harp on this, did you actually go to file and hit 'Load Camera Set' and pick the .ecs file?If so i am wondering if you hit the num 3 key which is your global enable/disable key.Also for now, until you get this sorted, i would disable your hat swich untill you can at least move from camera to camera if it were me.Regards,
RickOnce again thank you for your help and perseverance in this matter. Now the only thing to do is getting better in using the software. Thanks again to all

Ian C. McCulloch

It only can get better

ChuckThat was good advice. Now it is running. I uninstalled and also cleared the registry then installed again as you said. But one more thing . I also when using the config tool used on the top left I think it is options and it added 2 dll files as it said successfully.So not it is workingThx Chuck RickOnce again thank you for your help and perseverance in this matter. Now the only thing to do is getting better in using the software. Thanks again to all
Glad to hear you got it going.Regards,

Rick Hobbs