Sign in to follow this  
BillW

CLS 767

Not trying to start anything big, just asking for opinions. I noticed this bird being on sale for $29.00. What do some of you think about it?

I don't have it but can tell you that the competitions addon, the Level D 767 is propably the best 767 ever made for flightsim and has now been a part of FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 and FSX in various incarnations. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Not trying to start anything big, just asking for opinions. I noticed this bird being on sale for $29.00. What do some of you think about it?
Bill if you want a great visual model nice looking vc and a simple to use aircraft and some cool paints then you best bet is the cls 767 if you want some really good in depth systems and good model the LDS 767 is the way to go wonderful plane, the only thing that the lds767 has that might put off some people is that virtual cockpit is not as detailed as the newer releases.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.