Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gbruton

Can someone explain A/T takeoff setup for me?

I tried searching the forums and there are some topics about the subject but not details on activation. Could someone please provide the step by step process to get the A/T going for takeoff.......... I thought I had everything setup correctly but every time I run the engines up and press TO/GA nothing happens.... sorry if this is a stupid question.

Intel Pentium One 115Mhz

4 gig hard drive

some ram

some video stuff

some things

Not my real system

Even better: read the introduction, and the manuals, and, even more at hand, use the search function.

Cristi Neagu

First, You should set the Thrust settings in the FMC. Them, ARM the A/T.Set power to at least 60% and then press TO/GA... :)good luck.

Sagi Yanay, VATIL

NGX Driver

I tried searching the forums and there are some topics about the subject but not details on activation. Could someone please provide the step by step process to get the A/T going for takeoff.......... I thought I had everything setup correctly but every time I run the engines up and press TO/GA nothing happens.... sorry if this is a stupid question.
you need to have the AT/ARM switch on the MCP set to ON

Antoine v Heck
---
i7 980x, 12Gb RAM, Asus P6T deluxe V2 MB, GPU 780GTX (6GB VRAM). 500GB SSD drive, FSX Steam Edition + Xplane10.5 + XP11pb

Also, both FD's on
good point!

Antoine v Heck
---
i7 980x, 12Gb RAM, Asus P6T deluxe V2 MB, GPU 780GTX (6GB VRAM). 500GB SSD drive, FSX Steam Edition + Xplane10.5 + XP11pb

Yes, everything everyone is pointing out I have tried..... The only thing I might be missing is something in is the FMC. I set the engine rate and climb....anything else? Thanks

Intel Pentium One 115Mhz

4 gig hard drive

some ram

some video stuff

some things

Not my real system

Make sure you hit the TO/GA and not the A/T disconnect button. When you're in a "seat point of view" Those two switchboxes easily converge.

Magnus Meese

NGX Pilot

VATSIM C1, SUP and Pilot

Best bet might be to just follow the tutorial 1 set up 'exactly' then it should work.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg