Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alandc10

Using VROUTE...

I am using Vroute to import flight plans to my PMDG MD-11, but im getting confused. When i load a flight do i use ms flight planner or not. When im flying the Vroute assigned plan RC is shouting at me for being of the ms plan. any help appreciated. Alan

Hi Alan, When exporting the route from vRoute in addition to exporting as a PMDG MD-11 plan you should also export it as a FS2004/FSX plan so the two routes match. Load the first plan into the MD-11 CDU and the second into RC4. On the Controller Info screen in RC4 select Alt Restrictions in the Dep Procedures option and (optionally) 'No Speed Restrictions'. That will allow you to add a suitable SID in the CDU ending at the first waypoint in the plan you loaded into RC4. That way RC won't monitor you until you reach that waypoint. As an example a flight from Manchester (EGCC) to KJFK would have the first waypoint in RC4 as WAL which is the end of the WAL SID out of EGCC. You can then depart from either 05L or 23R and fly to WAL using the correct routing. Hope that helps.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v4.5, Intel i7-8086K o/c to 4.6Ghz, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Asus Prime Z370-A mobo, 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor.
Cheadle Hulme Weather