Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ajpongress

TO/GA Key Command Not Working?

Can someone else confirm that setting a keybind to the TO/GA switch through the CDU actually switches the left Flight Director switch on and off even if it's already bound to CTRL+F by default?

AJ Pongress

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Mine is not the default key anymore and moved it to my throttle but I did a GA two days ago @ SFO and worked fine. However without any hotfixes during the first days I did have key blinding problem getting them to stay programed and had to redo them every flight. Since they have been staying, not sure what hotfix fixed my problem.

-Raven Harris
Intel i7 980X @ 4.43GHz | ASUS Rampage III | Corsair 6GB DDR3 2000MHz | 3 EVGA GTX280 | Corsair 1200 Watt | Intel 510 SSD (RAID 0)
PMDG - 747-400/8iF | MD11/F | BAe J41 | 737NG 6/7/8/9 Hope ER/BBJ|777LR/F
Flight1- Cessna Mustang

No you guys are misunderstanding.If you bind a key to TO/GA, does it turn off/on the left Flight Director even though the FLIGHT DIRECTOR keybind is already CTRL-F by default?

AJ Pongress

Seems I'm the only one seeing this issue, even after reinstalling my NGX from the last updated download link I was sent with the included hotfix.Guess I'll submit a ticket.

AJ Pongress

Most probably the "variable" for Flight Director is written elsewere, too. Two possibilities come to my mind: FSUIPC and standard FSX key settup. You might have a look there.

cheers,
NiIsUnger

i7-4790K @ 4.6GHz | 16GB RAM @ 1200MHz | RTX 2060 6GB @ 1680x1050px

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now