Sign in to follow this  
ajpongress

TO/GA Key Command Not Working?

Can someone else confirm that setting a keybind to the TO/GA switch through the CDU actually switches the left Flight Director switch on and off even if it's already bound to CTRL+F by default?

Mine is not the default key anymore and moved it to my throttle but I did a GA two days ago @ SFO and worked fine. However without any hotfixes during the first days I did have key blinding problem getting them to stay programed and had to redo them every flight. Since they have been staying, not sure what hotfix fixed my problem.

No you guys are misunderstanding.If you bind a key to TO/GA, does it turn off/on the left Flight Director even though the FLIGHT DIRECTOR keybind is already CTRL-F by default?

Seems I'm the only one seeing this issue, even after reinstalling my NGX from the last updated download link I was sent with the included hotfix.Guess I'll submit a ticket.

Most probably the "variable" for Flight Director is written elsewere, too. Two possibilities come to my mind: FSUIPC and standard FSX key settup. You might have a look there.

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px