Sign in to follow this  
PaulM

New AI planes for FS9?

Hi all, Someone knows if an AI 787/747-8 is on WIP for FS9? just a curiosity.. thanks!

7800X3D / 7900XTX / ROG STRIX B650-A / Corsair Vengeance 32GB 6000mhz, etc etc.

Dont think so, im aware of a camsim 787 thats a usable as an AI, not heard of a 748 in progress, and modellers tend not to give out any info on what they're working on. Good place for AI is www.alpha-india.net or www.globusworld.net ......great place for all things AI - totally unrelated but Globusworld have released an new MD11 model.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Ok, thankyou mateLoser.gif

Dont think so, im aware of a camsim 787 thats a usable as an AI, not heard of a 748 in progress, and modellers tend not to give out any info on what they're working on. Good place for AI is www.alpha-india.net or www.globusworld.net ......great place for all things AI - totally unrelated but Globusworld have released an new MD11 model.
Thanks for the head's up on the MD-11F model and repaints. OUTSTANDING!CheersIan

Thanks for the head's up on the MD-11F model and repaints. OUTSTANDING!CheersIan
Warning - the model really is excellent and so are the repaints but there are some "typos" to watch out for. e.g. the UPS texture folder is labelled "usp" but the cfg file says texture=UPS/etc There are also an incredible number of repaints for each company and it's a bit overwhelming to add all of those aircraft to a traffic file. So if you're not comfortable doing some editing of the package, you may not want to rush into this otherwise awesome AI offering... But once it's all done, it really does provide a nice enhancement to your AI.

The new MD11's pretty cool. Some aircraft, like the CRJ1000 and the Superjet are not avaliable for AI as far as I'm aware. Iberia and Air France need the first one and Armavia the second, with more on the way, so they'd be good to have.

Speak of the devil!!!!!!!! Globus world has released a 787 AI model for FS9/FSX check the page for repaints. www.globusworld.net Yeh some typos on the aircraft cfg thanks for the info, took me ages to replace the MD11-model.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Another thank you for a heads up on the MD-11 model. It is indeed a great improvement on the rather aged FSP model. Gee I have been at this to long, I remember when the FSP models were the state of the art stuff! Regards,Mel

Speak of the devil!!!!!!!! Globus world has released a 787 AI model for FS9/FSX check the page for repaints. www.globusworld.net Yeh some typos on the aircraft cfg thanks for the info, took me ages to replace the MD11-model.
Hohohohoho! its so funny, i´ve NEVER knew about that group, and 2 days after i ask about the 787, BANG! released? cant be trueLOL.gif Now, a 747-8 and i´ll be completly happy Praying.gif

Yeah Im an AI nut lol so I keep progress of all things ai, but honestly an ai 787, even I didnt expect that Paul you words are magic lol, I think a 748 is not long off either.Praying.gif FSX shots at KPAE 201191320199623.jpg 2011913202120145.jpg

spacer.png

Yes, there are a few mistakes that are not easy to find. I couldn't figure out why some of the textures were not displaying and finally realized that were using a \ instead of / in the texture line... Not sure if they didn't do a beta test or if they are using a non-English version that works differently? The 787 looks sweet. I actually saw it fly a few weeks ago at Boeing Field. Absolutely beautiful and incredibly quiet...

Yeah great aircraft in real life not had the pleasure of seeing it yet. Yes there are a few mistakes - with the default Boeing house colours, you need to rename the texture folder " B787_Boeing" to "texture.Boeing" then inside the texture."Boeing" folder(that you jst renamed) delete the " .texture" part of the folder name - then all textures will show, and any aircraft.cfg entries you add you need to delete the entries added and the end of the txt file supplied by Globus as they will show as duplicate entries (if that makes sense). Any problems please join the forums at www.globusworld.net they will be happy to hear, there are already a few mistakes with the 787 model and MD11 textures they are being fixed ASAP, until then enjoy this great AI model, im waiting on flightplans to get her in the air. Im using the FSX model so the problems above may or may not exist with the FS9 model, if you need any help PM me or mail me, I would be glad to help you getting her in your sim. Enjoy this great release from Globusworld!

spacer.png

Yeah great aircraft in real life not had the pleasure of seeing it yet. Yes there are a few mistakes - with the default Boeing house colours, you need to rename the texture folder " B787_Boeing" to "texture.Boeing" then inside the texture."Boeing" folder(that you jst renamed) delete the " .texture" part of the folder name - then all textures will show, and any aircraft.cfg entries you add you need to delete the entries added and the end of the txt file supplied by Globus as they will show as duplicate entries (if that makes sense). Any problems please join the forums at www.globusworld.net they will be happy to hear, there are already a few mistakes with the 787 model and MD11 textures they are being fixed ASAP, until then enjoy this great AI model, im waiting on flightplans to get her in the air. Im using the FSX model so the problems above may or may not exist with the FS9 model, if you need any help PM me or mail me, I would be glad to help you getting her in your sim. Enjoy this great release from Globusworld!
I'm using FS9 and having the same problems. But they are well worth solving as these really are outstanding AI aircraft. Not sure I want to join yet another forum - after a while I find myself doing more talking than flying! LOL But I did leave a big Thank You in their "visitor book."

Im sure Globus and the guys at Globusworld appreciate all the kind comments its what spurs them on to continue. If any of you guys have probs let me know and I wil try sort them for you.

spacer.png