Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misgav

reinstall problem -no key

After a pc upgrade i tried to recover my previous orders from fs2crew.The PMDG 737 was bought at Flight1as a download. The ATR was a dvd also from Flight1. The 767 voice commander appears in my fs2crew account, but not the button version which I had on my old pc running with fs2004. I can't remember where I bought that one.I have the e commerce wrapper for the button version , but the license key is outdated.So i'm wondering how I can get it to install again in fs2004.. Eytan Ornstein computer specsIntel Core i5 2500 CPU @3,3GHZGeForce 9800GT 512MB GPUDDR3 4GBSATA 3 hd 1TBWindows 7 32 bitSamsung Synchmaster 931BF 19" monitorMAG Proview 21" monitorThrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X

This is a mystery. When i look at all my orders from Flight1, the FS2Crew button version for the 767 is not there! So where did I get it? I'm talking about the button version since I prefer that to the voice commander version.I swear I didn't have a pirated version on my old pc.Any idea how I could solve this mystery? Eytan

Hi Eytan, I don't know. The only order I see from you in the FS2Crew system is for the 767 Voice Control version. Perhaps you bought it from: SimmarketAerosoftFlight Sim Store AustraliaThe FS Pilot ShopSimW There are numerous FS2Crew 3rd party resellers. Cheers,