Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t_bergman

B1900 C/D

Some of you may have seen my recent topic of moving backwards into FS9, for those of you haven't I am moving back into FS9. I have looked at reviews for both the C and D models and I am wondering what the difference is besides the aircraft specifications. Avsim does give the C .5 more stars for a 4.5 rating. Is there a huge difference between the two aircraft?

The C version is a cargo version and the D is a passenger. That's about it (from my knowledge at least).

The C is both passenger and cargo. The biggest difference to me is that the C's cockpit is more functional and realistic looking than the D. I have both, and like them both. I bought them when I used to fly FS9, and after switching to FSX, I still fly the same two FS9 models. If you decide to keep FSX, you just have to follow PMDG's modification instructions. The only drawback for the C in FSX, it's the translucent spinning props. Clouds and vegetations disappear in the backdrop when looking at the props spinning from the front or the back.

Thanks for the replies, I will probably end up getting the C model, unless there is a way to merge panels as I am sure they are quite similar. Its been a while since I have flown with FS9 and I have to almost relearn the sim and the ins and outs. Tom