Sign in to follow this  
AFR0256

Tutorial FsPassenger whit 737NGX by fs-studio.fr

HI allI like you a lot of problem with NGX and fspassenger, so I seek the solution, now it works perfectly with my NGX, so I give you thesolution, in a video you can watch on our website and tutorial. full article on our website

I present this little tutorial on FSPASSENGER and the PMDG 737 NGX.I meet a lot of discussion about the FSX forums, many people have FSX crashes or fatalerrors, after several tests and analysis of adjustment, I found the right configuration.At first it is essential to proper installation, if you have installed and fspassenger 737ngx, you must uninstall them.Installing FsPassenger:1) Install FsPassenger in administrator mode (right click on the setup, run in administrator mode)2) Install the 737 NGX3) Install the FIX offered on the PMDG forum AVSIM4) You went in your FSX directory, file (c: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Games \Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ FsPassengers \ Utilities)5) Run (AircraftBrowserX.exe) in administrator mode6) 5 check the list of installed FSX aircraft, if your 737NGX therein

AircraftBrowserX.jpg

7) You must start after FSX in administrator mode

8) FSX asks if you want to start accepting files DDL fspassenger (ACCEPT)

Once in your cockpit of 737, you must create your company and pilot, then go to settings fspassenger, first page (General Setup) dialog manifest a line, you have disabled this function, (Do not show the load After aircraft manifest laod).

FMC setting:

1) You simply need to load the fuel needed for your flight plan

2) Playload, you need to passengers (0) FWD and AFT cargo as well, for it made ​​just EMPTY SET

Your plane is configured to Fspassenger!

Flight Plan:

1) State your position, and IRS

2) Airport of departure and,

3) Go departure page, select your track and your SID, and validate

4) Go to page (PERF INIT)

5) Start Fspassenger

6) Check that the box (PLAYLOAD MODEL) you have registered (737-8)

If at this stage of registration (737-8) is not indicated in Playload model, you must restart the installation, you made ​​a mistake.

7) Load passengers (first and economy class)

Do not touch the cargo area (think red in the image).

redcross.jpg

8) Enter your departure airport and your type of flight,

9) Click (ok real time load)

After that, you must arrive in the cockpit, without going through the page (manifest dialog) that you disabled before in the settings.

After that, as usual, for those who know fspassenger, you have the blue rectangle happens with the information of passengers.

In the FMC, go to page playload in the area (ZFW / CG you must have, absolutely positive numbers), if you have (eg -15.5) yellow,you have a problem, repeat the previous steps tutorial.

Return to the PERF INIT page and click here

perfici.jpg

You need to have identical numbers like the photos

identique.jpg

Continue your normal configuration on page TAKEOFF

Click on the line (CG TRIM) The FMC should tell you the same figure (23.0) on page Playload.

double23.jpg

You have only to open the door of your device!

And eventually to build your flight plan

I was a victim of crash and closure of FSX, I have studied the problem and I have no problem with fspassenger

I can not guarantee that it will work for everyone, but I wish.

Bye :)

thanks a lot for this

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

You could skip most of the phases by configuring FsPassengers to not modify the payload of the aircraft. That way, you can still earn revenue form carrying Pax and cargo

You could skip most of the phases by configuring FsPassengers to not modify the payload of the aircraft. That way, you can still earn revenue form carrying Pax and cargo
Think of the person Aquella it does not work,I had a fatal crash and your simple solutionwith my solution, more crash FSX, I recommend to everyone, so the simple solution does not work, do my tutorialyour solution is really simple and if it works for everyone it would be wonderful, but for most people, your solution appallingly not, at least, for me its not working