Sign in to follow this  
alezpiovan

PMDG 737-800 and FaceTrackNoIR

Dear all, Has anyone configured the FaceTrackNoIR for working with the PMDG-737-800? I was trying several time with no results.... Could someone share the config file with me? Thanks in advance, Alessandro

I got it working, but for me it just didn't suit......Settled for EZDOK instead with some buttons activated on my yoke to access the main views I use in a hurry.

Hola. I have returned my TrackIR today. I was messing with it a whole week and no luck. It screwed my FSX and NGs completely. All colors become blurred, zooming goes beyond control and freezes very often. Tech support was trying to help but no luck. They just said Sorry. Nice. I heard EZCA much better. Take care.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Hola. I have returned my TrackIR today. I was messing with it a whole week and no luck. It screwed my FSX and NGs completely. All colors become blurred, zooming goes beyond control and freezes very often. Tech support was trying to help but no luck. They just said Sorry. Nice. I heard EZCA much better. Take care.
Well i don't think after a week of unsuccessful trying to set up this very ingenious piece of software/hardware and just blame it for problems in your sim. TrackIR is not only being used to enhance the flightsim experience but many, many more titles within the gaming comunity for several years. I would tend to look at what you were doing wrong, rather than what TracIR was doing wrong.Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

TrackIR and EZCA are two different programmes, and they work together beautifully. You do, however, have to "read the manual" when setting up EZCA. Here is a really good tutorial regarding the EZCA setup. He also shows you how to set up TIR as well.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Well it might be true. Before I bought TrackIR I wathced all those videos and read many posts. For some reason Natural port made a conclusion that it was TrackIR issue. After I uninstalled it everything went back to normal. What I was doing wrong, hmm, not sure I was doing something wrong. Every single step was done per Natural port recommendation and even 1 hour conference call did not help. We had tried everything, no luck. I had visited Natural port forum and I found that there were very many people who were suffering from same issue and could not make it fixed. Thanks for help guys.

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”