Sign in to follow this  
WickedClown

Effect error or a fail on my settings?

Hello im a happy purchaser of the 737NGX but i noticed one thing which kinda nerfes me. Sometimes (not always) my turbines look so bad while having a fligth the bug appears in different flights but not always in all. I have the following problem: Turbines doesnt rotate and you can look through them if they are rotating with 100% + my Anti Collision just have a big red shine and doesnt flash. Is it a known bug or is it located to me? Hope for some help!

Sorry look i made a screen to show you my problems: fsscr063.jpg Like you can see You can see the sky through the turbines and the red dot isn´t flashing and just shine like that all the time.

This seems to happen if you reload the aircraft. It is mentioned in the intro manual and is solved by loading a default plane and then reloading the ngx again. I see this If install a load of liveries and then look at them one after another. The above way of dealing with it fixes it though.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Pmdg has said that when switching liveries in the sim you need to load a different variant first. Ie... Going from 800wl house to 800wl delta, you should load a 900 or another aircraft first.