Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have seen the announcement of a new product in the hifi web site ... I'm thinking about buy ASE now, but, is better to wait to the new product? Or it will be a different product and not for weather? Thanks in advance

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, It is for weather so I would suggest waiting. Testing is going quite well so it will not be too long before release.

hmmm... Jim, these links are not working, sorry... (btw: have you recieved my PM here on AVSIM) EDIT: thanks, Jim!

Hi, Both links work for me by just clicking on them. Or you could go to our web site and hover over Products and click on Active Sky 2012!!

Sorry Jim, they do still not work!

you could go to our web site and hover over Products and click on Active Sky 2012!!
this is not possible: hifix.jpg This is with Link1 hifi2j.jpg And this is with link2hifi3.jpg I have already deleted my browser cache and reloaded the page new ...

Oh~~NO!!!! I just bought Active Sky Evolution TODAY...How come 2012 release soon....May i ask does is have free update for after Sept. 2011 ? Because i have 3 of our friends just bought it on this month. Thanks

Hi, You may have to "Create an Account" on the right side of the main screen. If I am not signed in I can't see AS 2012 either. Pricing plans for AS2012 have not been finalized yet. Edit: Yes you do need that account set up right now. Also, your beta application has shown up in the system.

Hi, You just set up an account and logged in? your account from the old HiFi site did not get carried over.

Yes i just set up an account and tried it, I dont have an old account with Hifi, not bought anythign yet, i was literallly about to buy ASE when you mention the 2012 package, im a bit fed up with the REX Wx system.

Glad I'm not the only one who cannot see the new toy. This is cruel and unusual punishment Jim and Damian.

That is fantastic news! I just finished building my new PC and updated my base addon package that I have been relying on over the years. There have been very few changes however ActiveSky is one of the constants that remain. The time and money I spent is well worth the result and I am looking forward to adding AS2012. Thanks HiFi.

Oh~~NO!!!! I just bought Active Sky Evolution TODAY...How come 2012 release soon....May i ask does is have free update for after Sept. 2011 ? Because i have 3 of our friends just bought it on this month. Thanks
Hi there, how much did you each pay for ASE? Did you break it down and split the cost 4 ways? Just curious. Insert theme from Dragnet here.....

I just created a new Login for the site and I still can't see ASE 2012 under products either. The links above still don't work as well.

Have you managed to see the 2012 page then Robert?!
Hi Simon, No I have not unfortunately even after registering. AS2012 is not displayed under the products tab. There is no need for me, have been a supporter of HiFi for many years.