Sign in to follow this  
palala

distance on pfd

I noticed that the distance to go for vor settings is not shown on the pfd? normally these are shown for vor1 and vor2 on the base of the pfd? where is this feature hidden on the 737ng?thanks

I believe this is more applicable to the 767/757 type PFD/MFD layout. The DTG is shown in the top right corner of the MFD in the 737. Also available in the PROG. page in the CDU.

I noticed that the distance to go for vor settings is not shown on the pfd? normally these are shown for vor1 and vor2 on the base of the pfd? where is this feature hidden on the 737ng?thanks
It is not actually hidden !! Just turn on the 2 VOR switches on the EFIS control panel and make sure you have tuned the radios to the VOR or LOC frequencies.They will then be at the base of the ND !!! ( not the PFD ) Fred.