Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CallumG

Fsx settings for my specs, Anyone with a similar build?

Hi guys!Iv been fairly disappointed with the performance iv been getting in fsx ever since i got my computer. Since i bought it i have only been flying fs2004 and only watched other people use fsx.My build is,AMD 1090t @ 3.8GTX 460 2gb8gb ramASUS M4A87TDi was wondering if someone has a similar build that could share your fsx config file or if somebody could help me edit my own one to suite my specs.If i use for example an aircraft such as PMDG 737ngx with addon scenery and rex i get around 15 - 20 fps. With default scenery and a default aircraft i will get around 20 - 30 fps. edit: im just out of the sim from flying having the aerosoft airbus x at default scenery EGPH with rex (fair weather) and im getting 15 - 20 fps -.- Could anybody please help?Cheers!

1090t is a nice chip but you need to overclock it to around 4.2GHz to start getting good FPS in FSX.

You have to experiment, one persons setting may not necessarily work on yours , even with the same hardware. mind you the 1090t has inproved fsx for me over my 955. though i cant get to 4.2 Gig.