Sign in to follow this  
sunshy

Help needed - Wilco 777 Cold & Dark

Hi guys,I've just purchased the Wilco 777, but no matter where I look, I can't find where to setup a cold and dark cockpit start.I mean I can't find this option anywhere, so I always start with the 777 when its started and all the engines and electronics started up. (I've tried to ask Wilco support, but they have such a terrible customer support, and they are completely useless!!)Can someone please guide me where I can find the option for a cold & dark start?Thanks in advance!SunShy

Don't have the Wilco 777 sorry but have u tried starting in something like a default cessna and shutting it down completely then switching to the 777?

Dean Stringer

Guest jahman

I'm sure you've tried this, but just in case:

1. Load the 777 at the gate
  2. Shut everything off
  3. Save the flight.

Now when you load the flight (not the aircraft!) your 777 should be cold and dark. Cheers, - jahman.

lol!Thanks jahman, the truth is that is the way I did it until now.From some reason I thought it would be like in the "737 Pilot in command" when you have the option to select how you will start the simulation.I really regret I bought this 777, it dose not worth the money! ThanksSunShy

From some reason I thought it would be like in the "737 Pilot in command" when you have the option to select how you will start the simulation.I really regret I bought this 777, it dose not worth the money!
Well, it does state right on their product page that "Complexity of some procedures and/or equipment functionnalities may have been reduced to suit beginners and medium skilled simmers", so expecting "Pilot in command" (or similar) levels of complexity is probably not appropriate after a disclaimer like that...It's still the best FSX 777 that's out there (definitely better than the Posky), so unless you can get the PSS to work it'll be your only choice if you want to fly that model.